Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MX vs ATV Unleashed Cheats

Hey guys, have ya ever been playing 'MX vs ATV' game? Yupz, this game is on PS2. Honestly I played it too, a month ago, I guess... Hehe.. But, have you ever been playing it on PC?? Honestly again, I haven't. Hehehee 'again', wkwkwkwkwk.... This morning my friend asked me to post its cheats for everybody and sure for him too. Well, I don't like to wasting my time, it's wasting my money too. Why? 'Cause AKU DI WARNET NIH... tee hee hee....... Go into the cheat menu and enter the following:

BROKEASAJOKE = 1.000.000 points
minimoto = 50cc bikes
WARDROBE = All Gear
LEADFOOT = All Machines
WANNABE = All Riders
huckit = Unlock all freestyle track
toolazy = Unlock everything

I guess that's all I can tell you about MX vs ATV Cheats. Try it and good luck, buddum...!!! hehe

Translate to : by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, comment me...

Social Link

Maxed Social Link

Investigation Team

VisitorZ

Recent Guest

free counters